Chia-Ching Lin, RD
Director of Department of Nutrition ＆ Dietetics
Changhua Christian Hospital, Changhua, Taiwan
- B.Sc. (1991) Department of Food and Nutrition, Providence University
- M.Sc. (1994) Department of Food and Nutrition, Providence University
Past and Current Position:
|1991 – 1992||Dietitian, Makey Memorial Hospital|
|1994 – 1995||Dietitian, Makey Memorial Hospital|
|2002 – 2007||Dietitian, Changhua Christian Hospital|
|1995 – 2002||Leader, Changhua Christian Hospital (CCH)|
|2007 – present||Director, Changhua Christian Hospital (CCH)|
- Department of Food and Nutrition, Providence University
- Department of Nutrition, Chung Shan Medical University
- Department of Food and Nutrition, Hung Kuang University
- Department of Food Science and Technology, Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Taiwan Nutrition Society
- Taiwan Association of Diabetes Educators
- Taiwan Dietitian Association
- Changhua Dietitian Association
Effects of a Complete Well-Balanced Nutrition Feeding Formula on the Tolerance and Nutrition of Patients with Oral Tumors. Wan-Ju Liao, Chia-Ching Lin, Chang-Shyue Yang, Kuo-Yang Tsai, Ling-Jane Tsai Changhua J Med 2001; 6:166-173.
Diet therapy and recipe for hyperlipidemia. Ling-Jane Tsai, Chia-Ching Lin, Shu-Jen Ke (2003) 2- fish culture published, Taiwan.
Patent Name: " Structure of food heating cabinet " Inventors: Li-Ming Bi, Chia-Ching Lin, Zhi-Ching Lin, Ji-Qiang Zhong, Wen-Xin Zhang (patent period: 2012-6-11 ~ 2021-11-21) Certificate number M430942, Taiwan.
Nutrition Assessment. Xiao-Ling Chen, Jia-Vao Dong, Ping-Ting Lin, Chia-Ching Lin and other editors. (2013) Farseeing publishing group, Taiwan. Food shelf life of hospital meals prepared using a cook-chill system. Hsin-Ting Yu, Yen –Ju Li, Hsiao-Ling Chen, Chia-Ching Lin Taiwan Journal of Dietetics 2015; 7(2): 01-06.