Dr. Oliver Kieffer
Oliver has 25 years of clinical experience in the field of Physical therapy, Exercise therapy /Medical training therapy (MTT) in a variety of settings.
In the international project “Power Rehabilitation” in Japan (2000-2010) he was the clinical advisor.
- 25 years of clinical experience in the field of Physical therapy, Exercise therapy /Medical training therapy (MTT) in a variety of settings
- Over 15 years management experience as managing and supervising director in different rehabilitation centers
- International project “Power Rehabilitation” in Japan (2000-2010): clinical advisor; responsible for program setup and supervision in cooperation with Japanese experts
- Over 15 years of experience developing, testing, launching, and marketing the most modern evaluation and rehabilitation technologies in domestic and international sports, medical, and rehabilitation markets.
- 6 years working with professional athletes applying advanced technological approaches to evaluation and rehabilitation of sports professionals.
- 20 years experience in training courses and education classes. Member of the education team of the ZAT association 1996-1999 (Central association of outpatient rehab centers)
- Medical training therapy certificate (MTT license)
- Trainer `A` license certificate, German football association (DFB)
|1983-1989||Study of Sports science, German Sports University Cologne. Diploma degree|
|2001-2006||Doctoral/ PhD study, German Sports University Cologne|
|2007||PhD degree – Dr. of Sports science – Rehabilitation and Sportsmedicine|
|2015 – present||Group vice president of Soreha AG, Basel, Switzerland member of board of directors (bod), shareholder|
|2007- 2015||chief executive officer (ceo); member of board of directors (bod), shareholder Soreha AG China (www.soreha.net) and supervising managing director Orthotrain Rehabilitation Center, Berlin, Germany|
|1995-2007||Head of science department, Proxomed Medical co., Germany|
|1991-1995||MTT-therapist and managing director Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center Rehaktiv, Gummersbach, Germany|
|1988-1991||MTT and physical therapist Institute for Sports Rehabilitation (ifs), Cologne, Germany|