Become a Speaker
We would like to invite you to join the growing community of international thinkers and doers in the field of psychosomatic medicine.
The global medical community has come to recognize the effectiveness of psychosomatic medicine, which is based on science as well as clinical psychology, cardio-sociology, psycho-neuro-immunology and other disciplines. The West is still exploring ways to apply these insights in medical practice; the East has a different approach and has been applying relevant treatments in the context of Chinese and traditional medicine for hundreds of years.
- Family doctor system
- The roots of psychosomatic medicine in early history
- TCM in the East and West, energy therapies
- The role of nutrition in healing
- Psychosomatic and integrated medicine
- MTT (medical technical training)
- History and evolution
- Current and future achievements in psychosomatic medicine
- Self-management in the context of psychosomatic health and medicine
- TCM in the East and West: synergies and integrated approaches
- The future of healthy-living communities
- Promoting the coordination of psychosomatic medicine
- Shared projects, next meetings
This is a CALL FOR SPEAKERS. Please let us know what contribution you would like to make and send us a speaker application. Speakers are deemed invited attendees and will participate free of charge.
See you at Orenda!